We present the new ProRACE free freewheel with 18 high quality teeth, especially designed for Trial.
- 135 attachment points, which provide important improvements compared to the majority of current freewheels.
- It operates through 9 pawls (3 to 3 of 45 attachment points each) made from high resistance steel.
- Standard 1.37” x 24TPI thread compatible with the majority of hubs and most threaded cranks.
- Oversized internal springs to increase the reliability and durability of the freewheel.
- Sealed bearings which stop dust and dirt from entering the internal mechanism.
- Compatible with ½”x11/128″ and ½”x3/32″ chains
- Removal system with ISIS pedal wrench.
- Available in 18 tooth version (16 teeth coming soon)
- 18 teeth | 9 pawls | 135 attachment points | Tooth width 2.2mm | Total width 17mm
- Rust proof grey finish with Monty and ProRACE graphics.
It is advisable to go on a preliminary ride with the new freewheel, slowly letting it rotate for a few hours before starting trial, to get rid of the excess of grease on the mechanism used during assembly and ensure the correct settlement of the pawls. If you use the freewheel for a trial without having previously settled the teeth, it will not work correctly and will jump, damaging the pawl opening.