Weighing only 104g and with measurements of 160mm x 1.8mm, they have been developed and tested by Monty team riders Ion Areitio and Domènech Lladó.
These are their main features:
- Reinforced reticulated structure which withstands the large axial and radial pressures exerted on the discs.
- Made from high quality stainless steel which withstands the stringent requirements of rigidity and elasticity needed for the discs to lock.
- Materials and rugosity exclusive to Monty.
- Exceptional braking, especially when combined with ProRACE brake pads.
- Compatible with all disc brakes on the market.
- Front and back use.
- International ISO mounting of 6 screws.
- Dimensions: 160mmx1.8mm | Maximum braking surface: 20mm
- Weight: 104g
Additional information: It is advisable to let the disc settle in, riding slowly for a few hours before starting trial. By performing a series of braking, the disc material and the pads should be gradually heated up until reaching a temperature which allows for a transfer of material from the pad to the friction surface of the disc.