We present the new, high-quality threaded sprocket in 5 sizes.
- Made from steel and treated at high temperatures to strengthen its resistance.
- Standard 1.37” x 34T thread compatible with all back hubs and threaded rods.
- Large base of 12mm (with 8mm of movement) to ensure the maximum number of threads in contact with the hub or crank.
- Compatible with 1/8″ and 3/32″ chains.
- Perforations in the base circumference to eliminate unnecessary weight and bring an attractive touch to the look of the sprocket.
- 12/13/14/15/16 tooth
- Tooth width 2.0mm
- Total width 12mm
- Movement 8mm
- Thread M35 1.37x24T
- Black anodised with Monty graphics
- 12T: 32g
- 13T: 38g
- 14T: 44g
- 15T: 48g
- 16T: 52g
Additional information: It is advisable to go on a preliminary ride with the new freewheel, slowly letting it rotate for a few hours before starting trial, to get rid of the excess of grease on the mechanism used during assembly and ensure the correct settlement of the pawls. If you use the freewheel for a trial without having previously settled the teeth, it will not work correctly and will jump, damaging the pawl opening.