The 26” Trial is going great guns, and now the ProRACE 26” tyres are here. The big expectations surrounding this launch aren’t unfounded and respond to a real necessity and growing demand. Ready? Let’s begin!
Unbeatable lightness and durability, soft compound with high traction and low bounce, perforations in the lateral and upper dowels to lighten the weight without compromising on grip…we could continue to list its virtues and technical features but what matters to us is the feel for the riders.
What we say are excellent tyres comes from a certain logic, but what the Coustellier brothers praise is a sign that the hard work is paying off. Both brothers, mentors in Trial 26”, have confirmed that they would ride this season with the new ProRACE tyres. They won’t be the only ones…
Gilles Coustellier said as much a few days ago:
The tyres have a very good bounce and grip. I’ve been testing them for a few months now and I am really satisfied with the result. I can confirm that its the best test for 26” tyres I have carried out.
Giacamo Coustellier expressed his satisfaction on his social media with the following statement:
After a month of trying different tyres, I have decided to ride with Monty ProRACE this season. They are extraordinary tyres, full, light and above all, durable! Finally a reliable Trial tyre!
- ProRACE 26 V2 tyres especially designed for Trial.
- Unbeatable lightness and durability.
- Soft compound with high traction and low rebound, which ensures maximum grip on all terrains and in all weather conditions.
- Perforations in the lateral cleats which eliminates unnecessary weight without compromising on grip.
- Micro-perforations in the upper cleats.
- Double sided 1PCO technology in the 26×2.50 version to increase lateral rigidity.
- Black finish with ProRACE orange logo.
26”x2.00 (51-559mm) – 60TPI – Collapsible frame
26”x2.50 (64-559mm) – 60TPI – Collapsible frame/1PCO
26”x2.00 – 540gr +-20
26”x2.50 – 940gr +-20