The MAGNET trainers are the result of years of hard work, study and collaboration with the trial elite. We have been polishing every detail to offer a product with the best materials, testing every material under the most unfavourable conditions. With no doubt, we are talking about a pair of trainers of which we are sure that are going to be a model in the trial world.
We introduce you to the 7 features that are making the difference:
- MAGNET trainers have the quality to adapt themselves to the toughest grounds and resist any severity, bearing any impact or wear and protecting the foot from any type of blow.
- Its sole vibrates with the Eva reinforcement, created to bring an extreme grip, which provides major comfort, just perfect for trial practice.
- Created from a single piece, formed by microfiber, with no inner seam, which makes them much more comfortable and resistant.
- Its versatile design allows you to walk more comfortably with no need of switching footwear.
- With its shoelace system, MAGNET brings the most effective solution for a heterogeneous grip for the entire foot.
- A MAGNET trainer weighs only 310 grams (size 9), which makes them a model in terms of lightness. Our only goal, you will not feel you are wearing them whilst they are protecting you.
- Reinforcement and extra high in the inner part of the ankle to protect the most vulnerable zones.
Our goal will always be focused on supporting trial, keeping it alive through our products in order to ease its practice. With MAGNET, we are taking a step forward in this direction.