- It has 108 attachment points and operates through 9 pawls/36 teeth each (3 to 3 of 45 attachment points each) made from high-resistance steel.
- Standard 1.37” x 24TPI thread compatible with the majority of hubs and most threaded rods.
- Sealed bearings which stop dust and dirt from entering the internal mechanism.
- Compatible with ½”x11/128″ and ½”x3/32″ chains.
- Removal system with ISIS pedal wrench.
- 16 or 18 tooth | 9 pawls | 108 attachment points | Tooth width 2.2mm | Total width 17mm
- Black/Silver finish with Monty and TrialCORE graphics.
- 16T: 164g
- 18T: 178g
Additional information: It is advisable to go on a preliminary ride with the new freewheel, slowly letting it rotate for a few hours before starting trial, to get rid of the excess of grease on the mechanism used during assembly and ensure the correct settlement of the pawls. If you use the freewheel for a trial without having previously settled the teeth, it will not work correctly and will jump, damaging the pawl opening.