Description and materials
- Back axle in steel and front in 7075 T6 aluminium with a diameter of 9mm and length of 100mm to fit all forks of 20/24/26” on the market.
- International standard disc support with 6 holes.
- BSA1.37x24T thread on rear hub compatible with the majority of freewheels on the market.
- Replaceable S6900 sealed bearings offering constant smooth performance whilst preventing mud and water from flowing through.
- Includes M6x25mm screws and toothed lock washed to ensure perfect fastening.
- Available in 28 (front) and 32 holes (back).
- Front. 100x108mm
- Bck. 105x123mm
- Black with TrialCORE logo in white and red.
- Front. 135g
- Bck. 260g
Additional information: These hubs are compatible with wheel rims of 28 and 32 holes respectively. If you have any questions about its compatibility, contact us.