Introducing the new Monty ProRACE 2016 carbon fibre handlebar.
This high quality competition handlebar offers resistance, lightness and a design that fits well with the current brand image.
Having been tested for more than a year by the riders Ion Areitio and Domènec Lladó, the new handlebar is becoming established as the lightest and strongest on the market.
Weighing 190g, with a length of 730mm (adjustable) and a diameter of 31.8mm, it’s the perfect option for any rider whose aim is to reach the top.
- Developed and tested by Monty Factory riders: Ion Areitio and Domenèc Lladó
- Internal structure change and new layer application method
- New Smoothless geometry type 9º back – 11º high
- New length of L730mm
- Ø31.8mm diameter, compatible with the majority of stems used in trial
- Non-slip surface and zones in the cuffs and the centre
- Includes central Nonius to perfectly situate the handlebar in the stem
- Correct torque marks
- Markers to cut to the desired length
- UD Black Matt finish
- Weight: 190g Ultralight